Monday, December 5, 2016

Job Plans Upon Graduation



Has my job plans changed at all?

No, not really. From the beginning I’ve intended to work for an airline (part 121), and if anything, hearing some of the guest speakers talk has reaffirmed that plan, as I believe it will best match my desired lifestyle.

What is my intended action upon graduation?

My current “plan” is to teach as a CFI (preferably at the Eagle Flight Centre) until I accumulate the hours necessary to be hired at a regional airline.

What was the most useful topic in class and why?

The topic of “Professionalism” was probably what I found to be the most useful in regards to my career. It forced me to stop and really think what professionalism really is, and how I can maintain the proper level of it in my future career.

What was the least useful topic in class and why?

I found the blog topic regarding Aviation Emissions to be the least useful. As I mentioned in my post, I can agree with being more efficient and not trashing our planet; however, as I also mentioned, I feel the hype and scare surrounding emissions and “global warming” is taken to an extreme level, and is definitely not something I have a passion about (–.–)  

No comments:

Post a Comment